Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Celebration

Grandpa with his grandsons

Uncle Larry and Aaron

Hamminga Family Pic

Family Pic

Our Easter Eggs that we dyed

Moore Decorations

"Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead"
Oh savior has risen, what a glorious day! Larry and I were so happy to be with friends and family to celebrate the Risen King. We started our day with worship at Woodside. Then, loaded up the car for a full day of family celebration. We went to the Moore's to see Julie & Eric and receive Easter Baskets from Mom and Dad. Larry and I were excited to get some candy and Mags. The Moore family soon arrived to eat and chat. Then, we headed to the Nelson's house where we had more food and fun with our niece and nephews. I took a few pics. Enjoy!

No comments: