Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The lies I am believing...


I am so quick to listen to the voices in my head. The voices that tell me:

*If this is God's plan, how come everything isn't going smoothly
* You are loosing money

*You may never teach again

*This is too hard, you shouldn't do it

*Can you get out of it?

*Why aren't you at peace?

*GOd's will Amanda, are you sure you are in it?


But then there is truth speaking to me, the small voice caled the Holy Spirit, that stirs quietely within me, to let me know.. GOD IS WITH ME

GOd is my comforter, healer, restorer, Prince of Peace, returning to Michigan to follow his purpose.


Our goals and visions for Michigan:

*Starting and Finishing Grad School

*Amanda working

*Starting a Family

*Buying a house

*babysitting my niece Anna and nephews Ian and Aaron

*Spending time with my sister Julie

*Spending time with my other sister Emily

*Spending time with my parents and In-laws

*Visiting Upper Michigan

*Seeing College Friends

*Spending time with Family and Friends (our purpose)


I put my life in God's hands.. I will choose to trust


No comments: