Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Identity

The past week, my head has been clouded with thoughts of who am I? What am I contributing to the world? What is my purpose? I had to trust that my identity is in Jesus and that no matter what I do, I will do it for him. He will lead and direct my path.

God has opened up a door for me to teach 8th grade Language Arts. With this decision came joy and peace, knowing that I was called to do this. Now, I am in Grand Rapids for the week for New Teacher Training. In so many ways, I feel like a new teacher. I am having to learn new processes, programs and classroom management for a whole different age group.

I am choosing daily, per minute and sometimes per second to trust in God Almighty. Overwhelming feelings have hit and I am faced with many decisions, I am unsure how to make. God will provide.

No comments: