Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are We there Yet?

I had quite an eventful drive from South Carolina to Michigan. Larry and I both drove our cars full of our stuff up north to Michigan. We drove 6 hours one day and 5 hours the next. I believe it was the most I have ever drove in 2 days. GO ME!!! It was loooooooonnnnnggg and boring following the same SUV for several hours. Not to mention, I almost hit countless deer, got flicked off several times and reflected in the car about how much I am going to miss S.Carolina.

Now, I am in MICHIGAN, and in the city of tomorrow, today big Ol' T-ROY! It doesn't really feel like we moved, it feels like we packed way too much for a long vacation. Its odd going from 2,306 sq. ft in our house to a 12 x 12 room that is now my home for the next month. I am remembering the things I love about Michigan though. I have felt a cool breeze for the first time in 2 years. The one that almost gives you chills, but not quite. I am loving seeing my mom and dad. It feels so good to give them hugs and have a face to face conversation.

Larry starts his new job tomorrow. I am praying for him, that he could rise above and meet the challenges that he may face at Corporate. This is a new job in a new area, where he will have to start over. I know that with God, Larry can achieve his dreams.

Tomorrow, begins more schoolwork. I am waiting for the freedom that will come on Wednesday when my grad schools are done for the semester.

Well, I will keep you posted as to my adventure.

No comments: