Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Why do I not accept Grace?


After much thought and reflection, I realized that I am so quick to forget grace, even after I have been given it so much throughout my life. I was so concerned with making things happen for myself and taking control of my life that I was not trusting God. I didn't want to drudge through lowering my pride, admitting failure, and accepting Grace. I realized that I need to TRUST. I need to trust in God and his plan for my life, even if I can not see anything happening. I am choosing to embrace my reality instead of fighting it. All I have been doing is focusing on what I don't have instead of what I do have. This year I want to be intentional about finding joy in my current situation.

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

No comments: