Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Larry and I have really made an effort to make a life for ourselves in South Carolina, especially with making friends. At my school, I have a small number of girls that are around my age without children, these are the women I have clung to. Quite perfectly, all of their husbands and Larry get along fabulous. I never realized how much time and effort it takes to really start and build friendships with people. Recently I made a huge mistake with one of the girls and lied to her about something really trival. I realized that I am more prideful and mindful of what people think of me, that I am about being true to what God says and that is "The Truth will set you Free". Long story short, after a close friend reminded me of this truth, I came clean with the friend, which was awful, but I'm so glad I did, because I need to cling to what is Truth and what is pure if nothing else. Stay true to the one who set you free. I am so grateful for Jesus, our ultimate Savior, who gives eternal grace.

No comments: