Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Isn't It Ironic??

So I have a large fear of needles. I know this is kind of a problem when it comes to having a baby, trust me I've been dealing with that thought for years. But this always means that I do not under any circumstances give blood or get a flu shot. And as you can imagine as a teacher, I am around children with runny noses, touching, germs everywhere. So, like almost every year I came down with the flu. I do not recall it being this painful. I could not get the correct body temperature to save my life yesterday and today as I got my first day of meds, I got sick off of them. When I called the pharmacy to ask why I just got sick, they told me I was not supposed to take the meds together. Friends quote for a moment " THEY SHOULD PUT THAT ON THE BOX, IN BIG BOLD LETTERS". It doesn't say anywhere. Needless to say that as I am growing up, I am starting to contemplate this whole 2 seconds of pain for the 3 days of bed rest/sick. I said considering, I haven't made up my mind yet as to the large, sharp needle that will pierce my skin. Well, for now I am a helpless creature lying in the basement, because I have been quarantine by my parents, and can not help work on my house.

No comments: