Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How the Debate Just Like My School


While I sit here and watch Obama and McCain bash each other on Live Television and Tom Brocroft reminding them of debate rules, I can't help but be reminded of how similar this debate is just like my school. These two men are too busy pointing the fingers and someone else instead of work together and solve problems EFFECTIVELY. I have parents, colleagues, and administrations who want to talk, complain and point fingers instead of meet the needs of these students. They want to holler and hear their own voice when nothing important is coming out. I desire for my students to learn academically, socially and emotionally. I wonder which candidate really cares about the needs of my students? I'm still thinking.....

No comments: