Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

I can not believe how long it has been since I have last blogged. Today was a wonderful day because I had no obligations. I woke up at 8 am and felt completely rested and ready for the day. Then, I had breakfast and spent some time with the Lord. I feel God keeps trying to teach me over and over that his love is enough and covers all wounds, hurts and sins. I am not the creator, so I do not have the right to judge. I'm glad that I have a beloved who cares about me. I spent the day upstairs in my office (or as I called it, my very own coffee shop) working on school stuff. I listened to my own music, sipped on my diet coke and went to town. I worked right off my to do list. It felt nice to have an afternoon of work and solitude. Larry rewarded me for working all afternoon by taking me to Outback for dinner. It was a great day.

No comments: