Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Monday, October 5, 2009

ANXIOUS


In the past 24 hours, I got a job interview, went on a job interview and got a job offer....anxious would be my emotion for the moment. I was offered a permanent building sub position in Walled Lake. I was praising my God for providing opportunities after my resignation. I was praising him for opportunities that allow me to be a part of a school community. But I am anxious......Anxious about the job, about the orientation I have to attend tomorrow, about forwarding my fingerprints from my old employer, but also about the future...I feel as though there is more...what can this be???

I am anxious about our house. I have become Ms. Interior Design decorator. I'm dreaming up curtain idea, color palettes, and reinventing my neutral color house. I can't wait.

I will choose to be calm and trust....

No comments: