Welcome!

This a place where I can express my thoughts, dreams, and random ideas throughout the day.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walking with Blinders On


So, have you ever been so busy living your life that you don't process what is all happening? For the past couple months, my life has been in a state of chaos and instability. Now, as it is all coming to an end I am starting to realize what actually took place. I'm starting to get mad, sad and happy all at the same time. I begin to cry when so much as a wrong look is given to me. No I'm not pregnant and I'm not on my period. I think my emotions are just starting to catch up with my life and I'm starting to process what has taken place. Soon enough, I will get to rejoin my husband and live together, free of parents. Soon enough, we will have fellowship and accountability. Soon enough, I will be back in the classroom, inspiring students to be life long learners. However, until this happens I will trust God with my desires and fulfill personal goals. As soon as we get our house, (on Friday) My first goal is to start cooking meals for my family and LIKE IT :) and the second is to start cleaning my house again and LIKE IT :). My third goal is to create a pleasant living environment that is warm and inviting. Wish me luck as I try to accomplish these goals.

No comments: